Senior Accountant Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The Senior Accountant will be assisting the Financial Project Controller with the financial management of the Capex projects for the Group. This includes areas as such as preparing financial reports and maintain accounting and financial records, including general ledger, regulatory and management reports. The Senior Accountant will also be responsible of the forecast and budget process for the fixed assets.
- Assist the Financial Project Controller in the process of establishing proper controls and follow-ups on major capital investment projects (+/- 110M $CAD).
- Participate in weekly/monthly meetings with Project Team and upper management to prepare and identify, KPI, key issues, and critical next steps.
- Prepare reports and presentations for project financial management and divisional reporting.
- Validate the accuracy of Capex information for the new projects created - New software Capex Plan.
- Manage the recording of the assets from acquisition to disposition and perform reconciliation of data with the General Ledger.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process for the fixed assets.
- Manage the actual costs, forecast and annual budget of fixed asset and new projects.
- Prepare the fixed asset continuity schedule on a monthly basis and validate the accuracy of the data.
- Prepare the year-end audit files and assist the auditors with various requests on the fixed assets process.
- Manage on a yearly basis the fixed asset inventory process.
- Complete ad hoc assignments to support capital project completion.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- CPA Designation is an asset
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Experience working within a global setting
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- A reputation for being self-driven, resourceful and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent leadership, proactive and self-motivated; excellent organizational skills, and detail-orientation are all essential.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment
- Bilingual (English and French)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grand groupe international.