Senior Accountant Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
We are looking for one of our companies, in distribution, an Accountant.
Under the Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will be
- Calculate payments
- Make journal entries
- Carry out the end of period process
- Reconcile all my general ledger accounts
- Analyze gaps
- Participate in the budget process
- Be a support for the payable and receivable teams
- Support the integration of new entities
- Participate in the various improvement processes
- Other tasks
- Fluency in English, Good French
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Excel
- Netsuit proficiency, an asset
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Marie Gallois, Conseillère en Recrutement Fed Finance.
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 523 7280