Senior Accounting Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Analyst for our real estate client.
Under the direction of the Director, Finance and Corporate Affairs and for the companies assigned to him, the incumbent will assume the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements including the recording of accounting transactions related to the closing of these;
- Prepare end of year files for external auditors;
- Communicate and answer questions from external auditors;
- Analyze agreements and determine their accounting and, with the help of the tax expert, their tax impacts;
- Participate in the review of financial statements and tax returns from external auditors;
- Participate in the review of year-end files;
- Coordinate the various stakeholders in order to ensure the maintenance of the companies' compliance with the various legal, fiscal, regulatory and contractual obligations and in order to ensure the preparation of deliverables related to the year-end process;
- Prepare audit files for the government if necessary;
- Perform analyzes and reconciliations of complex accounts;
- Reconcile inter-company accounts for consolidation purposes when applicable;
- Participate in the preparation of internal model files to facilitate the preparation of files related to the financial statements;
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the year-end closing process;
- Perform, if necessary, all the tasks related to his position in order to ensure the continuity of the service.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- University diploma (BAC) in finance or accounting and CPA designation
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in the construction industry, an asset) and / or equivalent experience in an accounting firm.
- Spirit of collaboration and commitment
- Sense of priorities and organization
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Sense of initiative and solution-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple files at the same time
- Management and respect of deadlines
- Discretion and judgment
- Ability to communicate in both official languages, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of GST and QST rules is an asset
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel) and ease of learning new software. Knowledge of Maestro accounting software is an asset.
- A stimulating and friendly work environment where pleasure is at the rendezvous;
- An insurance program;
- Sick leave;
- A flexible schedule and a summer schedule;
- A VRSP with employer contributions;
- Free coffee;
- Several social activities;
- And much more !
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un milieu de travail stimulant et convivial où le plaisir est au rendez-vous.