Senior Accounting Analyst - Public Company - CPA Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently supporting one of our clients in the establishment of their accounting and financial team. We are looking for a Senior Accounting Analyst to work directly with the Operations and Finance Directors.
Your main responsabilities :
Prepare monthly project cost, fixed assets and inventory sections;
Master and apply the accounting rules related to the accounting of projects, fixed assets and inventory;
Prepare the postings as part of the month-end cycle;
Participate in the preparation of management and financial reports on a monthly basis;
Understand the interactions with procurement and general ledger systems;
Assist in the support of the accounting system, mainly the general ledger and fixed assets modules;
Support operations by preparing various analysis and providing accounting support;
Participate in the year-end audit file;
Ensure that balance sheet and income statement reconciliations are prepared on a monthly basis;
Document relevant processes, accounting policies and management controls as required;
Develop and implement process improvements, accounting policies and controls; and
Make ad hoc analyses and simulations
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
- 5+ years experience related to the position
- Experience in the manufacture industry
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting
- Accounting designation (CPA: CA, CGA or CMA)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables and macros) and Power Point
- Knowledge of Power BI and IT Guide (Asset)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Concern for the quality of work and meeting deadlines;
- Excellent planning, organization and execution skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
We can offer you
- To join a organisation with real human values
- To work within a team in corporate accounting
Competitive salary regarding to experience + bonus
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Manager, VP Finance, CFO and CEO