Senior Accounting Clerk Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Under the direction of the Finance & Administration Director, you will be responsible for data entry related to cash reports from stores in the
Quebec and Ontario regions.
* Issuance and monitoring letters of credit and collection documentary
* Invoice import suppliers, follow up on credit notes;
* Respond to inquiries from import suppliers;
* Follow up on purchase orders with import buyers;
* Monitoring and accounting for stocks in transit and deposits on stocks;
* Reconciliation of accrued accounts;
* Prepare bank reconciliations and necessary journal entries;
* Reconciliation and monitoring of credit card charges;
* Coordinate the opening and closing of store bank accounts;
* Order bank supplies for stores;
* Participate in month-end analyzes and preparation of end-of-month audit files
year, reconciliation of import suppliers among others;
* Other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? This may be the case if you have:
* College diploma (DEC).
* Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
* Knowledge of SAP software and Microsoft Business Central (asset);
* Intermediate knowledge in accounting;
Vous aurez l'opportunité de travailler au sein d'une entreprise en pleine croissance.