Senior Auditor - CPA - Montreal Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting our client, an accounting firm of around forty employees, with the recruitment of a CPA Senior Auditor to work closely with the firms' partners and senior managers. You would be responsible for completing and/or reviewing of Audit, Review and Compilation engagements, the completion of corporate and personal tax returns and supervising the work of intermediate/junior team members.
- Under the responsibility of the Manager, your main missions are:
- Assist in the planning and scope of all assurance and compilation engagements.
- Responsible for completion of files at the client, supervising intermediate team members and ensuring a high quality of work completed.
- Participate in the training of staff.
- Ensure all filing deadlines are met.
- Evaluation of staff involved in file preparation work.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- Bilingual, French and English
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience, with 2-3 years in a senior position. in auditing small and medium sized businesses.
- Must have obtained CPA designation.
- Knowledge of CPA Canada Handbook, including accounting standards for private enterprises (ASPE), Income Tax Act, Caseware/Caseview, Taxprep, DT Max and the MS Office suite.
What we offer
- Join a company that is growing.
- Join a motivating and engaging team.
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une équipe motivante avec de bonnes valeurs.