Senior Auditor - Management - CPA - Montreal Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting our client, an accounting firm, with the recruitment of a CPA Senior Auditor to work closely with the firms' partners and senior managers. You would be responsible for completing and/or reviewing of Audit, Review and Compilation engagements, the completion of corporate and personal tax returns and supervising the work of intermediate/junior team members.
As a Senior Auditor you would be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Firm standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Conducting audits on small to medium sized organizations in a variety of industries
- Auditing financial statements of business clients as a Senior Auditor and being the lead on mandates
- Effective communication with our clients, government agencies and with our partners and staff
- Keeping partners and other team members informed, on an ongoing basis, of progress and significant issues
- Providing advice and training to other staff members
- Providing accounting and tax compliance services to private clients for compilation and review engagements
- Other related duties.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
3 year of relevant experience in public accounting, including audit experience
CPA designation required
Fluently bilingual (oral and written) in English and French
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and client relations skills
Experience with CaseWare, DT Practice, Tax Prep is an asset
What we offer
- Join a company that is growing.
- Join a motivating and engaging team.
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin- Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space