Senior Canadian Tax Advisor Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
As a privileged recruitment partner of this international public company, we are now recruiting a Senior Canadian Tax Advisor.
Reporting to the Tax Director, the candidate will be responsible for tax compliance activities for Canadian corporations and partnerships as well as assisting with internal reorganizations by performing such duties according to set deadlines and foster collaboration and teamwork.
* Prepare and review Canadian corporate income tax returns, partnership tax forms and other related forms;
* Prepare consolidated tax provision for financial statements;
* Assistance in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation;
* Assistance with government tax audits;
* Participate in the drafting of a step plan in the context of business reorganizations as well as the preparation of specific tax forms in relation of the proposed transactions;
* Provide assistance to divisions by answering various tax questions;
* Perform tax research.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Bachelor of business administration, CPA
* Tax basic course (In-Depth Tax Course) or Master in Taxation, an asset
* 7 years of experience minimum in corporate taxation;
* Good knowledge of TaxPrep and Excel
* Good knowledge of tax laws and principles and tax research services;
* Strong aptitude for teamwork, sense of autonomy and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
* Bilingual (written/spoken) English and French.
What we offer
- Join a North American company with very nice development projects
Attractive salary around 90 & 110k$ based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Advisor and the Tax Director.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie internationale offrant de beaux challenges.