Senior Collection Representative Ville Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency, specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are financial experts and speak your language.
We work with you throughout your job search and beyond!
For a renowned Quebec company, we are looking for a Senior Collection Representative, based in Ville Saint Laurent (accessible by public transport).
* Manage the collection process of a given portfolio;
* Weekly analysis of payment arrangements and investigation of all outstanding invoices and revenues;
* Resolve payment discrepancies in a timely manner;
* Document daily activities in the system;
* Ensure compliance with credit limits and management of suspended orders;
* Initiate and respond to inquiries from external and internal clients;
* Reconcile accounts and prepare requests for offsets, write-offs and credit notes;
* Apply and respect policies and procedures in place;
Bilingualism English and French is imperative in addition to an excellent level with Excel. SAP is a plus.
It is important to have 4-5 years of experience in B2B collection.
Salary from $ 45K to $ 50K, 35 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in fast-paced environments and will want a challenging position in a company with a an excellent atmosphere where employees are valued.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.