Senior Financial Analyst (100% Remote) Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond.
* You create, implement and report the monthly financial information to various external stakeholders according to established timelines;
* You create, implement and document the accounting processes based on various regulatory requirements;
* You develop the allocation methodology of the various expenditures;
* You analyze and report on the monthly performance of various entities and collaborate with
various stakeholders to understand the performance in a new market;
* You report to the consolidation team the financial results of the expansion within respective timeline and contribute to the consolidation process i.e. interco elimination entries;
* You contribute to the support documentation required for quarterly reporting to the board of Director related to the expansion;
* You contribute to the improvement of the current accounting system to support the expansion;
* You act as Finance primary contact for external stakeholders;
* You prepare month-end adjusting journal entries when necessary
A clear view of your assets
* You have a CPA designation;
* You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
* You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline;
* You have proven accounting skills and knowledge of ASPE;
* You have previous experience working in a multi-company environment;
* Your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision & Solver BI360 is an asset;
* You have excellent communication skills in English et vous parlez également français.