Senior Financial Analyst Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Your main tasks:
* Responsible for the annual budget process and financial forecasts.
* Identify the main performance indicators of the organization (KPI) and develop reports and dashboards.
* Responsible for variance analyzes between actual results, budget and financial forecasts.
* Implement the concept of "Rolling Forecasts" providing for a periodic review of financial forecasts reducing the time associated with the annual budget exercise.
* Provide first-level consulting services to managers of various business units in the preparation of their budget and financial forecasts and act as a business partner during project analysis.
* Identify the main financial risks and propose means to mitigate them.
* Participate in the preparation and presentation of files to senior management.
* Act as a resource person for a team of financial analysts.
* Act as a leader jointly with the head of the accounting department for the planning, choice and implementation of technological tools directly or indirectly affecting the finance department.
* CPA designation
* Have a solid and relevant experience in finance
* Knowledge of good practices associated with the budget process and the role of business partner.
* Experience in personnel management.
* Experience in using Microsoft NAV or Dynamics 365 - Business Central.
* Experience in database use (asset)
* Knowledge of Power BI (asset)
* Good financial judgment and strong analytical skills.
* Mastering the software of the Office suite including advanced Excel.
* Bilingual: French and English.