Senior Financial Analyst Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, in the food industry, a Senior Senior Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst Manager reports directly to the Corporate Controller. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, forecasting and analysis of sales, including responsibility for tracking and analysis of pricing, customer programs, and marketing programs. The successful candidate will help drive profitability improvements and accuracy in financial reporting. The Commercial Finance Manager will supervise the account receivable collection and credit management resource.
* Lead and improve the detailed sales margin analysis process.
* Lead the budget and forecasting process for sales, customer programs and distribution channel costs.
* Manage customer funding and commission estimates, payments and analysis.
* Ensure compliance to customers contracts.
* Analyze actual results including detailed variance reviews.
* Active participation in the product pricing process.
* Supervise and develop the account receivable collection and credit management personnel.
* Month end analysis and reconciliations of sales and trade spend accounts.
* Reporting integrity and capacity to build new reporting structures to assist management in strategic decisions.
* Work closely with the cost accounting and sales teams to develop margin generation ideas.
* Assist in financial audits and verifications.
* Continuous improvement /process optimization.
* Participation in SAP implementation.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin. (Accounting/Finance) (CPA Preferred).
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant analytical experience.
* Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Access.
* Previous experience in Accpac, Vistex and SAP ERP systems is a strong plus.
* Flexible, self-starter with ability to work independently.
* Detail oriented with strong commitment to quality, accuracy and continuous improvement.
* Team-oriented with ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional and positive manner.
* Results driven individual with a proven track record.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in both French and English.
What we offer:
* Permanent & full-time work. Monday to Friday daytime. (Some flexibility may be required)
* Group employee insurance program
* Group RRSP program with employer matching
* Reimbursement of certain fitness and sports activities expenses
* Reimbursement for a professional degree
* Program of Study Scholarship for children of employees
* Continuous training and professional development
* Corporate values that promote respect, listening, integrity, creativity and innovation.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Talent Acquisition Consultant
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space