Senior Financial Analyst Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a manufacturing company located in Laval, a senior financial analyst
Under the supervision of the Finance Director, you will be in charge of:
- Participate in Financial Statements
- Participate in the verification file
- Month-end process
- Financial reporting
- Analysis of budget variances
- Budgeting process
- Process improvement
- All other related tasks related to the strengths of the candidate
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- BAC in finance or accounting
- CPA or in the process of CPA
- Bilingual English/French
- Advanced excel level: TCD
- Experience in consolidation an asset
- Position 40h/week - Flexible hours - hybrid telework and office
- Salary 85k$ - 100k$ depending on experience, negotiable leave depending on experience, group insurance, pension fund
Our ideal candidate is a very analytical, rigorous person with an eye for detail and who has confidence.
Contact me at email@example.com and find all of our offers at: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.