Senior Financial Analyst - Special Projects - Nuns Island L'ile des Soeurs
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are finance experts and they speak your language. We select the best applicants for both temporary and permanent contracts and we are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Reporting to the director of Special projects, the incumbent will be in charge of evaluating investment projects for the company as well as contributing to different special projects.
* Represent the finance group as an active member of the multidisciplinary teams created for the technical, commercial and financial evaluation of investments projects, using the Stage Gate process.
* Acquire sufficient knowledge of the company's operations and activities in order to identify the different project's inherent financial risks;
* Prepare financial profitability analyses (ROI) for the key projects during the budget process;
* Ensure good communication and leadership qualities within the multidisciplinary teams;
* Maintain the quality of work and analyses supporting the different projects;
* Prepare various reports and analyses for special projects;
* Contribute to the budget and reporting process with the performance and launch of New Innovative Products;
* Work closely with IT and the Innovation team to develop & improve reporting tools for New Products;
* Manage several projects simultaneously.
* A person holding a bachelor's Degree in finance and/or equivalent as well as an accounting designation;
* More than seven (7) years experience in an analysis position ideally in the manufacturing sector;
* Experience of complex corporate structures, ideally in an international company;
* An organised and analytical person who is very meticulous and has a clear interest for financial analysis;
* A person centered on team work and who shows leadership and interpersonal qualities enabling them to communicate easily with all levels of the organisation;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Pack Office (Excel, Word, TM1, Power BI, etc) and with different accounting systems (ERP);
* Bilingual (fluent in French and English)
Nous vous offrons de la chance d'intégrer une très belle entreprise pour une durée de 15 mois et de collaborer avec un Gestionnaire hors pair.
We offer you to work under a 15 months contrat with an amazing leader.