Senior Manager FP&A Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contract positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis and Procurement, the Senior Manager, FP&A will partner closely with the Executive team in influencing the strategic direction of the business, driving FP&A execution, and supporting investment decisions across strategic initiatives. He or she will partner with different groups across the company including Technology, Operations, Sales, Merchandising and Corporate functions. He or she will lead a team that has three focal areas: 1) own end-to-end controllership of capital allocation and strategic projects governance, 2) provide direction, decision analysis, and management of financial controls to scale the business, and 3) work closely with senior leadership to deliver and execute the strategy.
Financial Planning & Analysis Strategy & Execution
● Partner with Technology and Corporate teams to scale the business, driving core business operating mechanisms (Weekly/Monthly Business Reviews, Projects reporting), understanding trends and variances in metrics, developing action plans, and initiating corrective actions
● Perform root cause analyses, uncovering insights using data, providing recommendations to improve and create new measures for business productivity
● Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, reporting and modeling tools
● Drive annual and multi-year budgeting and planning process
● Lead monthly analysis of actual results compared to budget and financial forecasts
● Establish simple, efficient and transparent tools and processes for the strategic project management practice, from ideation to execution, project tracking, and post-mortem
● Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
● Hold weekly one-on-ones, conduct performance reviews, analyze individual KPIs and assess promotion readiness to help each contributor evolve in their roles
● Work with Senior Leadership to gauge and monitor team engagement and implement solutions to create a transparent, collaborative and productive work environment
● Provide mentorship and development opportunities to team members, catalyzing growth through coaching and team building
● Assess current and future team resource needs while developing talent that can scale with the needs of the business
● Work with Senior Leaders to establish the Resource Plan for the direct team
● Collaborate with Senior Leadership to establish the short term objectives for the department and ensure team's are engaged towards achieving the department's missions
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field
● Certifications in CA, CGA, CMA / CPA or degree in MBA
● A minimum of 8 years of finance experience in a technology, distribution or retail environment, working closely with technology teams
● A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading a team of financial professionals
● Experience with SAP and Adaptive Insights is considered an asset
● Experience with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.) is considered an asset
● Experienced in influencing, developing and/ or motivating people from diverse backgrounds and differing customer background
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec le Directeur
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca ou sur firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place