Senior Payroll Analyst - Ville Lasalle Ville Lasalle
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract and permanent positions.
We are committed to your side to accompany you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for one of our client, manufacturing company, based in Ville Lasalle, a Senior payroll Analyst.
Attached directly to the CFO and real referent on the payroll part;
* Administers hourly and salary payroll
* Prepare and establish payroll records for employees by collecting and verifying various pay data elements for payroll calculation, disbursement and administration
* Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
* Coordinating with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires, transfers)
* Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order. Inform supervisors or managers of any discrepancies
* Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments
* Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for unemployment
* Oversee payroll transactions (e.g. via e-banking)
* Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
* Handle benefit expenses, like insurance fees or paid leave
* Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker's compensation)
* Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
* Answer employees' questions about salaries and tax
* Keep abreast on provincial and federal payroll legislations
* Produce reports to upper management upon request
* Report to management on payroll issues and changes. Handle payroll issues in an accurate, timely and confidential manner
* Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining and organizing the filing system
* Prepare year-end payroll reporting, reconciliations and T4 form and ensure their accuracy
* 3 years of experience in Payroll or similar role
* Diploma/BSc/ BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
* Canadian Payroll Association (or working towards it), an asset
* Deep knowledge of provincial and federal payroll legislations
* Hands-on experience with payroll software (i.e. Ouipay & HRWize)
* Proficient in Excel with good math skills
* Excellent analytical and communication skills; exceptionally well organized and highly attention to details.
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
3 semaines de congés + gamme complète d'avantage sociaux - stationnement inclus.