Senior Payroll - Big Group -Bilingual Brossard
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking as quickly as possible for a multinational in the construction sector, a senior payroll specialist for a permanent position on the South Shore.
Reporting to the payroll department in Toronto, you will be the resource person for all questions related to payroll and benefits. In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the processing of Canadian payroll, large payroll volumes and many different collective agreements
- Be the resource person for Payroll Technicians
- Prepare new hires
- Be responsible for processing the pension fund, group insurance
- Develop, prepare and update various reports, calculations and statistics used for payroll administration, compensation, CSST and the group insurance plan with the human resources team.
- Administer SOX rules
For this position, here is the profile sought:
- SCP or GAP
- French bilingual English
- High volume Payroll experience in a unionized environment
- Experience in SAP and good level in Excel
- Salary: $ 75-85k
- Retired Régine
- Very nice social benefits
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly with a strong team spirit.
It is important to have worked in a unionized environment and to know how to manage a large volume of payroll with impeccable rigor.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.