Senior Payroll technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contract positions.
We are committed by your side to support you throughout your job search and at-
The masculine is used to save space
We are looking for a large company with an international dimension located in the city center A Senior Payroll Technician, to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time.
Your missions are as follows;
- Participate in the production of biweekly payroll for more than 1000 employees in Canada
- Produce end of payroll and end of month reports
- Balance group insurance monthly with invoicing, system entries
accountant and payroll deductions;
- Participate in the year-end process
- Participate in payroll analyzes and propose continuous improvements;
- Issue control reports;
- Participate in the validation of the integrity of payroll data;
- Participate in the implementation of the Workday payroll system level
- 6-9 years of payroll experience
- ACP certification an asset
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- Salary: from $ 75K depending on experience + social benefits, flexible hours
- Flexible teleworking
- Beautiful group insurance
- Pension funds
- Nethris an asset, good knowledge of Excel
- Motivated, curious, like new challenges? apply quickly!
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with a lot of challenges and projects. It is important to like to build new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
The position is progressive and the candidate will be well trained to grow in the company.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.