Senior Payroll Technician Montreal
We are urgently looking for one of our clients, a young and innovative SME in strong growth, in downtown Montreal, teleworking, a Senior Payroll Technician for a job creation.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will be to manage payroll for around 400 employees for different provinces as well as to set up procedures as part of the creation of a department.
* Prepare, enter, validate and process the payroll of non-unionized employees for the various provinces of Canada, taking into account company policies. Volume about 400 employees
* Follow up and answer questions from employees regarding timesheets, vacations, absences and statutory holidays;
* Register new employees in the computer system and keep the information contained in their files up to date;
* Production of reports;
* End-of-month participation in payroll accounting;
* Improve and set up processes in a department start-up
* Possess the CPA accreditation an asset
* 3-5 years of payroll experience
* Autonomy and ability to work in a changing environment
* Bilingual: French / English (oral and written) to answer questions from employees and clients regarding payroll
* Salary: $ 60-70K - 40h, 1 day per week at the office
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate who can work in dynamic and friendly environments. It is important to be able to quickly be independent.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.