Senior Tax Manager - Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, in the audiovisual field, a senior tax manager.
The Senior Tax Manager is responsible for all corporate tax compliance, all tax accounting, US sales & use tax, transfer pricing, withholding taxes for non-residents and corporate tax audits.
- Prepare, review and file all Corporate income tax returns of Groupe Solotech Inc. entities
- Prepare income tax provision for all Groupe Solotech Inc. entities and work with auditors for year-end audit requests
- Fully manage all domestic and international corporate tax audits
- Work closely with the Finance team on various projects, i.e. Accounting reporting, processes and controls, cash flow management, transfer pricing, acquisitions, tax structures
- Prepare and maintain all corporate tax accounts and reconciliations
- Work closely with HR and the payroll department to prepare all the information returns for non-residents withholding tax
- Provide tax technical assistance and ensure compliance with the domestic and international tax laws and regulations
- Research tax implications for domestic and international commercial transactions, sales, and leases
- Negotiate tax indemnification language in contractual agreements
- Oversee and support tax audits, for example, consult and negotiate with auditors, establish procedures for audit research and preparation, and approve audit data for review by auditors
- Review and adjust tax strategies, procedures, and practices based upon audit results
- Research and analyze inter-company transactions to identify fair market price for inter-company transfers of products and services
- Document compliance with transfer pricing laws
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- CPA or master's degree in Accounting or Tax
- 7 + years of tax experience including US and international tax
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (Fr/En)
- Tax research and analytical skills necessary to identify issues, facts, laws, and tax consequences of various business transactions
- Advanced knowledge of technical skills in financial accounting and reporting under IFRS and Canadian
- Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, e-mail, tax, and internet-based applications
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas, and governmental agencies
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate complex tax positions and issues to both lay personnel and tax authorities
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan, including telemedicine service
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution
- Skills development activities and opportunities for career advancement
- Reimbursement of professional fees required for employment
- Reimbursement of professional development fees
- Work environment conducive to personal health and well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un grand groupe en croissance.