SIRH Junior Analyst - Workday - Downtown Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting an international company in its HRIS implementation projects on Workday. In this context we are looking for a junior analyst who will participate in the development of the project.
As such, you are responsible for:
- Ensure the administration of HR systems and related processes
- Analyze problems, propose solutions
- Liaise with HR, payroll, IT and suppliers
- Verify data and processes to ensure functionality and data quality
- Perform ad hoc or complex downloads
- Help human resources users to complete the processes well
- Support the administration of annual compensation processes in Workday
- Improve the way Workday works
- Provide expertise in support and development of Workday
- Develop and lead innovative and proactive change efforts to improve HR processes
- Receive and analyze user problems and requirements, analyze operational needs and propose solutions
- Test in sandbox then configure in production
- Work with the IT department, Workday and consultants as needed
- Advise on new functions of Workday and propose improvements accordingly
- Participate in testing new versions of Workday
- Developments and projects
- Participate in the deployment of new business units
- Payroll time tracking / Documentation, training and communications
- Document and monitor all HR processes
- Analyze and propose solutions to improve the experience of employees and managers
- Identify needs and receive requests from users
- Develop training and communication documentation
- Maintain user guides and intranet
- University degree related to HRIS, business / commerce management, human resources, actuarial science.
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in HRIS and HR processes
- Knowledge of Workday Solutions, advanced Excel functions, Google G-Suite,
- Bilingual French and English