Payroll Specialist - 100% Remote Sainte-Julie
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
More specifically, your main responsibilities will be:
• Perform full payroll processing for employees (approximately 500 employees);
• Be the designated resource person to answer questions relating to the payroll of
employees and managers;
• Process source deductions, taxable benefits and other deductions and
• Perform the administration of benefits, vacations, RRSPs, pension funds,
• Calculate, update and monitor the various banks (holidays, illness, etc.) and ensure
their integrity in the payroll system;
• Maintain employee master data in the resource system
human resources and group insurance;
• Perform all month-end activities required for payroll;
• Communicate and manage problem resolution with the payroll provider in a way
diligent and proactive and act as a super-user;
• Putting in place work tools that will make it possible to optimize the ways of doing things;
• Support the human resources functions in the areas under his expertise;
• Generate and prepare payroll reports.
• College diploma or university degree in accounting, administration or related
related; or equivalent work/study combination
• Have three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in payroll preparation
from the different provinces of Canada and with different types of profiles (hourly, salaried,
• Experience working with collective agreements (An asset)
• Communication and popularization skills (tact and diplomacy);
• Organizational skills and analytical mind;
• Ability to cope with change and ability to manage priorities in a
dynamic and growing environment;
• Have an eye for detail, rigor and respect for deadlines;
• Writing skills and superior communication skills, both in French
only in English;
• Up-to-date knowledge of the laws and regulations in force at the tax level and at the level of
• Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook;
• Mastery of ADP Worforce Now, ADP Time and Attendance systems (A great
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311