Accounts Receivable Specialist LONGUEUIL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for someone to coordinate billing operations, both for maple syrup sales and for the various operations with buyers.
In accordance with the obligations described in the marketing agreement, you will ensure both the financial follow-up and the follow-up of the guarantee and insurance documents required from authorized buyers.
Supervising the financial aspect during audits at authorized buyers will also be part of your responsibilities, as will follow-up on the verification of maple syrup for industrial use with the external auditor in order to prepare the documents necessary for the issuance of credits.
Finally, in collaboration with the finance department, you will be required to do reconciliation and collections. You will also participate in the improvement of accounting and operational computer applications as well as many other projects that are to come.
• You must hold a university certificate in finance, accounting or any other discipline related to the functions, combined with a minimum of three (3) years' experience in similar functions;
• You must master the Office Suite, mainly Excel;
• Knowledge of integrated accounting software is also essential;
• You have good analytical skills in problem solving and a spirit of synthesis;
• You are a rigorous person, who has a sense of organization and who has the ability to work under pressure;
• Leadership, autonomy and ability to handle several files simultaneously;
• Strong interpersonal, listening and teamwork skills;
• Good knowledge of spoken and written French and spoken and written English;
• Knowledge of the maple industry, an asset.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with financial managers
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311