Collection and Accounts Receivable Specialist MONTREAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are currently helping one of our clients in the search for a Collection and Accounts Receivable Specialist in a major Montreal law firm for a one-year temporary post.
- Advise the team on collection risks
- Recognize client payer profiles
- Collect accounts with negative balances
- Gather account information and ensure necessary corrections to process payments
- Assist Treasury
- Ensure that customers have the capacity to pay
- Negotiate with customers and collaborate with the team
- Involve other departments as required
- DEC in accounting
- Experience in a large company
- 3 years of experience in collections
- Spoken and written French
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)