Accounts Payables Supervisor MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
• Supervises and supports the accounts payable team;
• Ensures timely payment of vendor invoices, maintains accurate records; reviews and approves transactions for posting to the general ledger;
• Assists in the implementation of goals and objectives; establishes payables schedules; suggests improvements to payables processes and assists in the development of policies and procedures; prepares various reports on operations and activities;
• Tracks monthly billings and non-recurring invoices;
• Follows up on accounts payable email box and maintains good relationships with vendors;
• Validation of payment batches for signatures and/or approvals;
• Monthly analysis and re-evaluation of the age of accounts payable;
• Be the contact person between the Purchasing department to ensure the smoothness of the payables process.
• Assist the Controller and Director of Finance in various projects and tasks as required;
• DEC in accounting or equivalent
• 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and French
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP or Trend (an asset)
• Good understanding of a chart of accounts
• Experience in staff supervision
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel