Accounts Payable Supervisor LAVAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for a multinational company located in Laval:
Reporting to the Director of Finance, your duties will be to:
- Manage the accounts payable team (10 employees)
- Complete the month-end cycle, and ensure payment priorities.
- Continue to improve procedures and processes.
- Implement and analyze departmental KPIs.
- Cashflow management
- Other related tasks
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in employee management
- Professional bilingualism
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good leadership skills
What we offer:
- Salary between $90,000 and $100,000 + bonus structure
- One day of remote offered
- Full group insurance
- Employer RRSP contribution
Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com to discuss this further.