Supply analyst - Distribution - South shore Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today, we are working with a company specializing in distribution that is continuing to develop its activities in Canada. In this context, we are looking for a procurement analyst who will participate in the workflow.
- Establish the different supplier orders and identify problem cases according to the objectives.
- Develop and recommend supply strategies that optimize value and mitigate risk for the company and its customers
- Track sales and adjust quantities for each product
- Analyze the daily summary of suggested orders to ensure optimization of operations
- Analyze requirements for seasonal orders without exceeding warehouse capacity.
- Make purchase projections, periodic inventories and control inventory to maintain the overall inventory level within the established objectives.
- Ensure the management of discontinued products in order to reduce financial losses
- Execute tactical procurement exercises and support strategic procurement projects, as required
- Create different reports to transfer them to the management team.
You think this job is made for you? It might be the case if:
- Bachelor's degree, specialization in operations management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in procurement
- Excellent command of French and English in both spoken and written French.
- Mastery of Windows and Microsoft Office as well as an advanced level of excel
- Analytical and synthetic mind
- Focus on customer service
PROCESS : first interview with Mélissa Pelletier- consultant in recruiting Fed Finance - then interview with the talent acquisition and VP operations
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 522 3216