Tax Manager Laval
For a growing public company, located in Laval, I am looking for a Tax Manager for a new position in the company.
Reporting to the VP Finance, you will be in charge of a real project for the implementation of corporate taxation in an international context. More specifically you are responsible for:
- Manage all of the company's international taxation, including compliance and disclosure
- Preparation of the consolidated tax provision
- Participation in the compliance of CAN and US entities
- Supervision of tax deliverables from international subsidiaries
- Resource person for income tax
- Resource person for sales and indirect taxes
- Calculation of transfer prices
- Preparation of consolidated tax charge forecasts
- Participate in the acquisition process for all questions related to taxation
* 10 years Experience (completed firm and international company)
* English and French bilingualism
* Knowledge of Canadian taxation
* Knowledge of IFRS
* Interpersonal skills
* Salary 130-150K $ according to profile
We are looking for someone who wants to take up the challenge of creating a position in a growing company. It is important to have some interpersonal skills to challenge the status quo and take the position to another level.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.