Technician Accountant Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
--We are currently looking for one of our clients, a very nice distribution company in Ville Saint Laurent, an accounting technician to be filled immediately for a temporary 12 to 14 months - possibility of permanent.
Reporting to the Inventory Department Supervisor, you will be responsible in particular for:
- Multi-transaction bank reconciliations
- Analysis of reconciliations for balancing
- Monitoring of third-party payments
- Weekly reimbursement and remission audits
- Other related tasks
- DEC in accounting
- Experience of 2 to 4 years minimum in a similar position
- Bilingualism English - French essential
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Salary around $ 45-50K depending on experience
- 40 hours per week,
- Group Insurance
- Flexible teleworking
- Discount on company products
- Accessible holidays
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in corporate environments and will have an impeccable sense of service complemented by excellent interpersonal skills.
Curious, proactive, ambitious, do you like dynamic environments with a great team spirit?
Don't hesitate to apply quickly for this great group with great opportunities for advancement!
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.