Accounts Payable Technician Terrebonne
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for an accounts payable technician for a company located in Terrebonne that specializes in the distribution of high-end products.
Your tasks will be to :
- Open and update accounts payable
- Issue payments
- Reconcile account statements, manage credit cards, charge offs
- Validate documents
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Coding of invoices
- Other tasks that the controller can delegate: payment of commissions, month-end bank reconciliation, deposit on order
- 3 years experience in the field
- Intermediate level of bilingualism
- Good level of Excel required
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
We are offering :
- 1 day of remote work
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to finish at noon every other Friday
- 2 to 3 weeks of vacation and closed between Christmas and New Year
- Benefits: group insurance after 3 months, paid at 50%, group RRSP after 6 months, up to 2%.
- Hiring bonus