Accounts Receivable Technician Mirabel
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a company in the distribution / construction sector located in Mirabel, an accounts receivable technician.
Your tasks to perform will be:
• Collection and collection of all major accounts
• Management of large transactions
• Analysis and issuance of credit note;
• Respond to customer questions (email and telephone);
• Prepare and send account statements to clients;
• Record cash receipts occasionally in the accounting system;
• Other related tasks
Are you looking for a first experience in accounting? This position is for you, we are ready to train you and help you evolve within the company.
You must have:
- a good sense of customer service
- Rigor, aplomb and good commercial sense in order to exchange with our customers
- Have a collaborative spirit and work as a team for the success of all and the company
- Bilingualism an asset
- Good learning ability
- Experience in the construction industry (an asset)
- A salary between 47k and 52k, benefits, RRSP contribution, group insurance and 3 weeks of vacation.
- Work in a family business that respects, and promotes the development and the physical/psychological health of their employee