Accounting and payroll technician
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I'm Marine, a Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for an accounting/payroll technician for my client, an SME specializing in construction, located in the east end of the island of Montreal. This is a permanent position, 40 hours a week in person.
- Create payroll data transfer files for ADP
- Create new suppliers in an accounting system
- Match invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts
- Verify and code service invoices, expense, and credit card reports
- Track merchandise returns and credit notes
- Produce, and account for electronic bank transfers
- File physical invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable statements
- Follow up problem invoices with suppliers and buyers
- Update accounts payable and receivable on a monthly basis
- Deposit revenue cheques using the bank's photo deposit tool
- Produce machine sales invoices and balance sales journal
- Answer telephone and receive visitors
- Any other accounting or clerical tasks required by the controller or management
- DEC/AEC/DEP in accounting or related field
- French required
- 2 years' significant experience in accounting/payroll