Payroll Technician MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract, or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond !
We are looking for our client, an international accounting firm, a Payroll Technician.
Under the Payroll Supervisor, your responsibilities will be:
- Perform the complete payroll cycle for different clients
- Answer customer questions as needed
- Produce T4 and R1
- Enter the various data into the system: group insurance, RRSP, hiring...
- Other tasks
- DEC in accounting, human resources or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism required: English - French
- Knowledge of Excel
- Mastery of Desjardins, an asset
- Mastery of Nethris, an asset
PROCESS: First interview with Marie Gallois, Recruitment Team Leader, then with financial managers.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: +438 523 7280