Accounting Technician - Inventories MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Ensure the integrity of store inventories in the ERP;
- Analyze, explain inventory discrepancies between systems and make the necessary follow-ups and corrective actions;
- Follow up and update work orders with the various project managers.
- Validate the accuracy, quality and location of batches on a daily basis
- Production of various inventory and movement reports for the monthly reconciliation at the end of the fiscal month;
- Actively participate in the coordination of inventory taking, with internal resources or with a third party (cyclical, annual count or any other count);
- Analyze and explain the various discrepancies following the physical inventory taking of the stores and ensure the integrity of the inventories in the ERP from the annual, cyclical counts or any other necessary counts
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders regarding situations / questions related to inventories
- Analyze costs
DEC in accounting, operations and logistics management or equivalent;
2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset