Accounting technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for one of our clients, specializing in construction, an accounting technician.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Follow up on accounts payable and receivable
- Carry out the invoicing process
- Carry out the reconciliation of accounts
- Management of supplier and subcontractor accounts
- Management of legal files
- Related stains
- DEC in accounting or related field
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the construction field
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of maestro software (an asset)
Our strengths :
- Work in a dynamic company
- Accessible by public transport
- Collective insurance
PROCESS: First interview with Charlotte, recruitment consultant, then with the financial controller.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: +438 376 8897