Accounts payable technician
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Hello, I am Charlotte, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world.
I am looking for an accounts payable technician for my clients in downtown. This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Carry out the matching of invoices in the system
- Carry out the complete accounts payable cycle
- Prepare supplier payments (by check or transfer)
- Carry out the reconciliation of accounts at the level of payables
- Follow up with suppliers
- Carry out inter-company accounts
- Related stains
- DEC in accounting, finance or related field
- Functional English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with a large volume of invoices
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Dynamic 365 : a strong asset
Our strengths :
- Work in a dynamic and growing company
- Accessible by public transport
- 3 weeks vacation
- Collective insurance