Technician payroll MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
For our client, a shipping company, we are looking for a Payroll Technician:
- Participate in the complete payroll cycle by entering, verifying, and correcting payroll data.
- Payroll management: earnings codes, deductions, vacation, vacations, sick leave, etc.
- Guide and inform employees regarding group insurance and group RRSP plans
- Produce and send Records of Employment and respond to various government requests
- Produce various reports and indicators
- Verify and pay employee expense reports
- DEC in accounting or a related field
- More than 5 years experience in payroll management
- Bilingual French/English
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables), mandatory
- CPA membership is a strong asset
- Proficiency in Sérénic software is a strong asset