Temporary - Payroll Technician montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of processing of payroll data
* Identify and monitor variance between current payroll vs previous payroll and address variances
* Update and maintain employee data in the payroll system
* Prepare record of employments and government reporting
* Generate payroll reports for month end processes
* Prepare payroll journal entries
* Solves routine and employee issues
* Supports the audit process, liaising with external and internal auditor on appropriate information, controls, policies and procedures
* Participate in year-end processes
* Provides project assistance as needed
Experience and professional skills:
* 3 to 5 years' experience
* Bilingual (English-French ), mainly English-speaking environment
* DEC in Accounting /Administration
* Canadian Payroll Association certification completed or in progress (asset)
* Experience with ADP - pay@work (asset)
* A good knowledge of Excel
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously and adapt quickly
* Comfortable and efficient in a fast paced work environment where priorities can change quickly