Treasury Analyst Montreal
We are looking for our client, a service company, a Treasury Analyst, temporary indefinite mandate.
* Prepare on a monthly basis the balance sheet projection based on inflows and outflows of funds in foreign currencies
* Prepare scenario analyzes relating, among other things, to changes in liquidity, the leverage ratio and the source of funds to finance the company's investments;
* Explain the monthly variations in liquidity;
* Calculate and monitor the compliance leverage ratio
* Support the team in managing transactional currency risk and balance sheet;
* Take the lead in the implementation of continuous improvement ideas that increase the productivity and quality of analyzes produced;
* Participate in the evaluation and possible implementation of a new system of projections of cash flows;
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a similar position, ideally in real estate
- Bilingualism English - French
- Advanced Excel required
- Compensation: $ 65-70K
This position is to be filled as quickly as possible.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly person capable of working in a changing environment.
Our ideal candidate will like to work in a team and will have an advanced level in Excel.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.