VP Finance Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a growing construction company located in Laval, a VP Finance
A true business partner, being part of the management committee, reporting to the presidents, you will be responsible for managing all the financial aspects of the company's strategy, as well as supervising the daily operational accounting.
More precisely :
- Be responsible for the company's cash flow
- Set up the budget and explain budget variances
- Developing the company's growth strategy
- Lead financial strategy with management to optimize financial performance.
- Be the guarantor of the vision of the presidents
- Set up investment projects and financial planning for the company
- In charge of financial relations with banking institutions and investors
- Diagnose and improve internal controls
- Oversee all accounting operations of the company with the Financial Director
- Presentation of financial results
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Mandatory CPA
- Bilingual English| French
- Very good Excel level
- Mandatory construction experience
- Mastery of Maestro mandatory
- Salary according to experience 150K - 175K, insurance, RRSP, telecommuting, flexible hours, construction vacation
Our ideal candidate wants to participate in a real business project, is ambitious and wants to take the financial management and much more of a company.
We are looking for someone dynamic, confident, analytical and passionate.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.