Account payable Specialist - Downtown Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Maintain daily accounts payable and invoices in progress
* Review entries of amounts owed and ensure that invoices are paid according to conditions, with necessary approvals and a backup copy (eg property and school taxes, utilities, service contracts, etc.).
* Ensure the accuracy of invoice processing and verification
* Ensure all invoices match purchase orders and any other copies provided.
* Responsible for the proper coding of invoices in the respective general accounts
* Obtain the necessary approvals
* Produce checks in a timely manner, in accordance with the terms of the supplier
* Make sure we take all supplier rebates on time
* Enter manual checks into the system when required
* Reconcile inter-company accounts
* Respond to inquiries from suppliers and staff regarding payments and complaints.
* Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements and follow up for any missing invoices.
* Issue monthly reports and balance accounts payable
* Establish constant communication with the accounting department in order to update the data of accounts payable
* Bilingual (French / English), spoken and written
* DEC or DEP in accounting / finance or equivalent
* 3 years of experience in a similar position
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Knowledge of Yardi, Dynacom software
* Have a sense of organization and priority management
* Sense of confidentiality
* Skill in problem solving
* Ease of multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini, Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec la responsable RH et la contrôleur
Téléphone: (438 )499 0407
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place
Merci de prendre en compte que, seul les candidats sélectionnés seront recontactés.