Account Payable Specialist - West - 50K $ Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Determine payment dates and issue checks, cables, direct deposits.
* Ensure compliance with payment terms and take the discount if necessary.
* Check cash requirements for payments in US currency.
* Analyze open POs and close them if necessary.
* Prepare and follow up on the return of goods files.
* Prepare representatives' expense analyzes monthly for analysis and for financial statement purposes.
* Reconcile and close supplier accounts monthly.
* Follow up on inter-company accounts and discuss with subsidiaries to balance inter-company accounts
* Create new suppliers in the system, new employee accounts and employee accounts for the corporate credit card.
* Monitor and maintain the application of all contracts for the purchase of office and warehouse equipment; including the rental of company premises. Ensure that monthly or quarterly rent invoices are processed for payment.
Accounting and analysis
* Prepare and calculate agency commissions. Obtain the necessary approvals and keep the annual contracts up to date (monthly process).
* Compile invoices and keep the file up to date for analysis.
* Analyze corporate credit card accounts, cash sales and account. On a monthly basis, prepare representatives' expense analysis for analysis and for financial statement purposes
* Prepare and maintain volume discount files in collaboration with the credit and assistant controller.
* Maintain petty cash.
* Annually, close the end of the fiscal year of accounts payable and prepare the reports necessary for internal audit.
* Participate in the end-of-year audit.
-- Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
contactez moi directement sur email@example.com ou au +438 499 0407