Account Payable Supervisor Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Department, the incumbent assumes responsibility for supervising customer complaints and agreements. He / she acts as a trainer for the credit team and acts as a support person to the team. He / she fosters a positive personal relationship with customers and strives to proactively resolve complaints issues for both mutual customer satisfaction and the achievement of business goals.
1. Deal with customer complaints.
2. Close customer complaints in Oracle.
3. Prepare monthly end-of-month reports and statistics related to claims
4. Act as a trainer and support to the credit team.
5. Customer profile management, update, creation, both in Oracle Ensure data integrity.
6. Coordinate and participate in EDI S&D implementation projects in collaboration with the customer service director
7. Manages the accounts receivable Cash Sales, Cash Sales Employees and F
8. Process Paypal invoices,
9. Follow up on IT requests for his team and for managing the customer profile.
10. Participate in various other improvement projects related to complaints.
11. Prepare various analyzes related to the use of complaints by region, by item and others.
12. Manage the credit department's mailbox.
13. Other tasks required by his superior.
a college diploma in accounting / commerce or a Bac in accounting / commerce.
minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in credit management, a minimum of two (2) years in staff supervision and have the skills required for project management.
in-depth knowledge of Excel applications and computerized accounting systems (accounts receivable, credit and bookkeeping).
Bilingual FR / AN
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini, Chef d'équipe en Recrutement Fed Finance puis avec le Gestionnaire RH
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 6800