Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Are you excited about working on large construction projects?
Do you have experience in the full accounting cycle?
Do you want to be part of a growing company and do you like a challenge?
Join our accounting team of dedicated employees who are dedicated to providing quality financial information. You will report to the Chief Accountant and will be responsible for the complete accounting cycle of multiple hydroelectric, wind and solar construction projects and corporate entities.
Your experience, your autonomy, your rigor, your creativity, your ability to manage several files at once and to work in a team will make you the ideal candidate.
Your daily routine!
- Recording journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, performing bank reconciliations, sales tax remittances, invoicing revenues, following up on prepaid expenses and accrued expenses, etc;
- Develop and prepare various monthly value-added analyses;
- Reconcile inter-company transactions;
- Account for fixed assets and associated depreciation;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statutory financial statements;
- Participate in the preparation of annual audit files;
- Participate in various special projects to improve the book closing process;
- Establish and maintain strong internal controls.
Your skills, our requirements!
- University degree in accounting and 2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in the full accounting cycle;
- Experience in a public company, an asset;
- Experience in managing multiple currencies is an asset;
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset;
- Bilingual (French and English), both oral and written; Spanish an asset.