Accounting Analyst Montreal
We are looking for an Accounting Analyst for one of our clients, an international distribution company in Ville Saint Laurent. Retail experience preferred.
Reporting to the Controller, you will be in charge of:
* Review and reconcile store sales data and banner payment methods.
* Reconcile various general ledger accounts, mainly cash accounts and prepare bank reconciliation
* Manage Fixed Assets module
* Responsible for various bank reconciliations
* Prepare all monthly journal entries (prepayment, accrual, fixed assets)
* Ensures that all financial data is recorded on the GL
* Records the banner's GST / QST declarations
* Manage the posting of the provision for taxes at the end of the month and of all statements received from the government.
* Participate in the preparation of work files for the end of the fiscal year and the end of the month.
* Assistance with the Revenu Québec verification process
* Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- BAC in accounting
- 3-5 years and more in a similar position
- English / French bilingualism
- Mastery of Excel and an ERP
- Salary: 60-65K$
The ideal candidate will have a strong team spirit and want to work in a friendly and ultra-dynamic company with great family values.
It is important to be able to manage several companies at the same time and to have a good level in Excel.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.