Accounting and Payroll Technician Laval
We are currently looking for one of our clients in Laval, in the construction industry, a Payroll and Accounting Technician.
Attached to the Controller, you will be notably in charge of:
- Processing of payroll data in full every week for your scope (Canada, unionized CCQ)
* Follow up and answer questions from employees regarding timesheets, vacations, absences and statutory holidays;
* Register new employees in the computer system and keep the information contained in their files up to date;
* Production of reports;
* Preparation of end of month payroll accounting;
* Prepare GST / QST reports;
* Carry out bank reconciliation
* Participate in the preparation of the end of the year
* Other related tasks
* Experience with Maestro an asset
* Knowledge of CCQ payroll an asset
* Salary: $ 50-60k + benefits, 4 weeks vacation
It is important to be friendly, autonomous, rigorous in respecting deadlines and wanting to join a company with great family values and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.