Accounting Clerk Pointe-Saint-Charles
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a fashion company, an accounting clerk in the corners of Pointe-Saint-Charles.
Under the direction of the Director, Finance & Administration, the incumbent assists the Director in carrying out her various tasks.
- Issuance, validation and monitoring of letters of credit and documentary collections;
- Proceed to the invoicing of import suppliers, monitoring of credit notes;
- Respond to inquiries from import suppliers;
- Follow up on purchase orders with import buyers;
- Monitoring and accounting of stocks in transit and deposits on stocks;
- Reconciliation of accrued accounts;
- Prepare bank reconciliations and necessary journal entries;
- Reconciliation and monitoring of credit card charges;
- Coordinate the opening and closing of store bank accounts;
- Order banking supplies for stores;
- Participate in end-of-month analyzes and preparation of end-of-year verification files, reconciliation of import suppliers among others;
- Other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- College diploma (DEC).
Required Skills :
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
- Knowledge of SAP software (asset);
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnies avec beaucoup d'avantages sociaux.