Accounting clerk Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently helping a company specialized in engineering on the South of Montreal to join the accounting department. As an accounting clerk you will be responsible for:
- Entering data (Invoices, service contracts, etc.);
- Managing emails; Printing, answering, follow-up;
- Meet with your colleagues for a coffee break in our multifunctional cafeteria;
- Manage expense accounts;
- Enter customer deposits;
- Prepare supplier cheques;
- Participate in one (or more!) team activities;
- Manage office supplies;
- Archiving/filing of accounting records;
- Complete various administrative tasks as required by the company;
- Assist management and other departments within the organization upon request.
Do you think this job is for you? This could be the case if you :
- Have an AEC or DEC in accounting
- Have a doog knowledge of Excel and Word
- Are known to be autonomous, organized and meticulous
- Are bilingual and have good communication skills
- Are comfortable with the concept of time management
Permanent part-time position (3 days per week)
PROCESS: First interview with Constance Gélig - Fed Finance Consultant
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: 438-522-3216