Accounting clerk Mont-Tremblant
We are looking for a North American hotel group located in the Tremblant region, an accounting & administrative clerk.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be in charge of accompanying and supporting the accounting team already in place:
More precisely :
- Data entry and purchase orders
- Support to the accounting department
- Provide accounting, administrative and customer service support to the different teams
- Correspondence management
- All other tasks related to the candidate's strengths
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounts and more particularly accounts payable and receivable.
- DEC or AEC in accounting / administration, an asset
- Functional level in English
- Good level in Excel
- Dynamic environment and necessary versatility
- Post 40h / week
- Salary 35K-40K depending on experience, negotiable leave based on experience, incredible work environment.
Our ideal candidate is ready to embark on a real project for the future. He is an autonomous and rigorous person with a desire to learn.
We are looking for a very versatile, curious person who enjoys teamwork and changing professional environments.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.