Accounting cost price - production Brossard
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a large industrial company in the food sector, we are looking for a cost accountant, in the management control department, in permanent position, based on the south shore.
Your responsibilities, under the cost price manager, will be:
- Establish standard manufacturing costs
- Ensure the maintenance of basic information of all parts
- Create new product codes in the SAP system;
- Account for the consumption of ingredients by production line and by production order.
- Analyze and correct inventory discrepancies;
- Correct and make the necessary follow-ups
- Close production orders
- Produce production statistics by period as well as various performance indicators;
- Work in tandem with production people
Your profile :
DEC in accounting
Mastery of Excel tool important
SAP an asset
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in production;
Rigor and seriousness; Autonomy and resourcefulness; Team spirit and dynamism;
Francophone - fluent in English (level 6.5 out of 10)
What we offer:
- Great social benefits: health insurance, dental care, visuals ...
- Pension fund (6%)
- Discounts on company products
- 3 weeks of paid leave, scalable according to seniority
- 37.5h per week - flexible hours
- Possible telework (2-3 days per week) in view of COVID19.
- Salary between 45 and 50K $
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.